- we can become highly selective in our listening
- most of us take listening for granted, yet it is possible to close OUR ears
- listening has the power to make our husband or wife feel loved and valued
- one of the most important skills to learn for a strong marriage
- the Bible places great value on listening effectively
How do you feel when you are listened to? How do you feel when you are not listened to? To whom would you go if you needed a listening ear? What makes that person a good listener?