Share a Link to this Message
The link has been copied to your clipboard; paste it anywhere you would like to share it.Close
Marriage Course - September 14, 2012
Day 28 - Understanding Anger
From Series: "Marriage"
Powered by Series Engine
Reactions to hurt
- some are like rhinos-they attack when provoked
- some are like hedgehogs-they withdraw when threatened
- to let our partner know what the hurt felt like
- we withdraw so as not to be hurt again
- hurt will always be caused by both partners
Identify whether you are a rhino or hedgehog. If you’re not sure, ask your partner.
Previous LessonNext Lesson