- Forgiveness IS essential and one of the greatest forces for healing In a marriage
- Degrees of difficulty in forgiving
- Jesus on the cross of those who crucified him
- Small Issues, e.g. husband or wife forqeting to do something or making you late
- Big issues, e.g. unfaithfulness
- Forgiveness, is first and foremost, a choice, not a feeling
- Question is not, “Do we feel like forgiving?
Question IS, “Will we forgive? Will we let go of our self-pity / demand for justice / desire to retaliate?”
What does forgiveness mean to you? Have you been forgiven, or had to forgive someone recently? Do you find it easy, or hard to forgive?