Share a Link to this Message
The link has been copied to your clipboard; paste it anywhere you would like to share it.Close
Parenting Children - September 27, 2012
Day 44 - Passing on Beliefs and Values - Answering Questions
From Series: "Parenting Children Ages 0-10"
Powered by Series Engine
How do we pass on our beliefs and values?
- our values are what we consider most important and will be reflected in how we spend our time, money, and energy
- what values are we modeling to our children?
- “notional values” and “real values”
- our values come from our core beliefs
1. Answering our children’s questions
- gives children a framework for understanding
- what life is about
- why are we here?
- what happens when we die?
- is there a God?
Complete the attached worksheet