Marriage Course - September 11, 2012
Day 25 - Putting Negotiation into Action and Grow Together
• we're not incompatible unless we refuse to change
• we can change ourselves; we cannot change each other
• we can only change when we know what matters to each other
• we must tell each other what frustrates and hurts us
• much conflict arises from our different assumptions about the way things should be
• important to be aware of our own and each other’s values (often learned during our upbringing)
• requesting change is helpful; demanding change is harmful
Question:Complete the Worksheet found under "Study Guide"
From Series: "Marriage"
More From "Marriage"
|Day 30 - The Healing Process||Marriage Course||September 16, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 31 - The Healing Process - Identify The Hurt||Marriage Course||September 17, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 32 - The Healing Process - Say Sorry||Marriage Course||September 18, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 33 - The Healing Process - Forgive||Marriage Course||September 19, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 34 - What Forgiveness Is and Is Not||Marriage Course||September 20, 2012||Watch||Listen|