Share a Link to this Message
The link has been copied to your clipboard; paste it anywhere you would like to share it.Close
Parenting Children - September 16, 2012
Day 33 - Relationships with siblings and other children Part II
2. Don't try to arbitrate every fight
• give them space to work out their own disagreements
• remain impartial- don't always blame the older child or jump to conclusions
• intervene if they are hurting each other
• don't allow unkind words or bullying
• think ahead for regular issues that cause disputes: take turns when possible
What are the main causes of arguments between your children? Or between your only child and his/her friends?
Related Topics: Children, Family, Relationships | More Messages from Parenting Children | Download Audio
From Series: "Parenting Children Ages 0-10"
More From "Parenting Children Ages 0-10"
|About the Parenting Children Course||July 1, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 1 - Introduction||August 13, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 2 - Challenges||August 14, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 3 – Family Provides Support||August 15, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 4 – Family Provides Fun & A Moral Compass||August 16, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 5 – Experiencing & Observing Healthy Relationships||August 17, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 6 – Practicing Healthy Relationships (and Parenting Alone)||August 18, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 7 – Setting Goals and The Importance of Play||August 19, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 8 – Screentime||August 20, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 9 – The Importance of Bonding||August 21, 2012||Watch||Listen|