Parenting Children - August 13, 2012
Day 1 - Introduction
An introduction to the parenting children course.
• any expectations to be perfect parents are unrealistic and unhelpful
• no instant recipe or formula for bringing up children
• different situations and different children call for different approaches
• some general principles that apply to all families
• value of discussions with other parents
• challenge of pace of life today
• vital for parents to invest enough time and energy into family life
What about parenting gives you the most joy today?
From Series: "Parenting Children Ages 0-10"
More From "Parenting Children Ages 0-10"
|Day 30 - The Power of Listening - Part I||Parenting Children||September 13, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 31 - The Power of Listening - Part II||Parenting Children||September 14, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 32 - Relationships with siblings and other children Part I||Parenting Children||September 15, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 33 - Relationships with siblings and other children Part II||Parenting Children||September 16, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 34 - Relationships with siblings and other children Part III||Parenting Children||September 17, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 35 - Handling anger - Ours and theirs||Parenting Children||September 18, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 36 - Helping our children manage their anger - Toddler tantrums||Parenting Children||September 19, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 37 - Helping our children manage their anger - Older children Ages 5-10||Parenting Children||September 20, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 38 - Teaching our children to manage their anger||Parenting Children||September 21, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 39 - Teaching our children to manage their anger Part II||Parenting Children||September 22, 2012||Watch||Listen|