Parenting Children - September 26, 2012
Day 43 - Good Choices - The Internet, Games, Drugs and Alcohol
The Internet and Games
• alert children to the benefits and dangers
• put filters on home computers
• keep computers in family room
• enforce time limits for being online and playing games Drugs and alcohol
• have conversations throughout their upbringing
• equip them with the facts to inform and protect them
What should you do to restrict your child’s time online, and playing games, and how can you keep them safe? How can you try to give your children a healthy attitude toward drugs and alcohol?
From Series: "Parenting Children Ages 0-10"
More Messages Associated With "Drugs"...
|Day 43 - Good Choices - The Internet, Games, Drugs and Alcohol||Parenting Children||September 26, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Tuesday - Study It - Reset Body and Food||February 18, 2014||Watch||Listen|
|Wednesday - Change It - Reset Body and Food||February 19, 2014||Watch||Listen|
|Thursday - Act On It - Reset Body and Food||February 20, 2014||Watch||Listen|