Marriage Course - August 20, 2012
Day 4 - The Third and Fourth Seasons of Marriage - Autumn and Winter
• season of richness and maturity-reaping
• the benefits of what has gone before
• marriage more established having weathered tough times
• may be teenagers in the house
• emotionally the most exhausting stage of parenting
• the greatest need is to support and encourage each other
• empty-nest stage for many
• probably fewer demands with an opportunity for more time together
• can be the most exciting stage of marriage
• the greatest needs are shared interests and good communication
Question:Reflect on what you've heard so far. If you are in one of these seasons, talk together about the pressures you've worked through until now in your relationship, and the pressures you're currently facing. If you’re not here yet, what do you think it will be like?
From Series: "Marriage"
More From "Marriage"
|Day 30 - The Healing Process||Marriage Course||September 16, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 31 - The Healing Process - Identify The Hurt||Marriage Course||September 17, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 32 - The Healing Process - Say Sorry||Marriage Course||September 18, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 33 - The Healing Process - Forgive||Marriage Course||September 19, 2012||Watch||Listen|
|Day 34 - What Forgiveness Is and Is Not||Marriage Course||September 20, 2012||Watch||Listen|