Share a Link to this Message
The link has been copied to your clipboard; paste it anywhere you would like to share it.Close
Marriage Course - September 4, 2012
Day 18 - Conflict Resolution
From Series: "Marriage"
Powered by Series Engine
Why is some conflict inevitable in every marriage?
- we are different-different backgrounds, priorities, desires, personalities, opinions
- no good trying to force our partner to do things our way
- must see ourselves as being on the same side (3-legged race)
- we are naturally self-centered
- need to ask ourselves, “Are there ways I need to change for the sake of our partnership?”
Does the inevitability of conflict in marriage surprise you? Why? How does it challenge or affirm your approach to conflict?
Previous LessonNext Lesson