Share a Link to this Message
The link has been copied to your clipboard; paste it anywhere you would like to share it.Close
Parenting Children - August 26, 2012
Day 14 – Love Language – Affirming Words
From Series: "Parenting Children Ages 0-10"
Powered by Series Engine
- our words can affect how our children think about themselves for the rest of their lives
- don’t give praise indiscriminately – look for attributes and actions to commend them for
- words of affirmation build them up and will affect their behavior and achievement
- practice commending for success more than criticizing for failure
- correct mistakes without condemning the child
How natural do you find it to speak affirming words to your child(ren)? What helps you as a parent to give more praise than criticism?