Share a Link to this Message
The link has been copied to your clipboard; paste it anywhere you would like to share it.Close
Parenting Children - August 29, 2012
Day 17 – Love Language – Thoughtful Presents
From Series: "Parenting Children Ages 0-10"
Powered by Series Engine
- presents need not be expensive
- they can have a high emotional value
- not be used as a substitute for words, time,
- or touch
- recognize when a child is expressing love
- through wanting to give you a present
- teach them the value of waiting for something
- (“delayed gratification)
What presents might your child(ren) find thoughtful? Which of the five love languages was most important for you as a child?