Time spent together is one of the five love languages.
- The importance of giving our teenagers our undivided attention
- doing something with them – it doesn’t have to be expensive
- ask them what they enjoy doing
- don’t set the bar too high – seize opportunities, go out for a pizza, walk the dog together, play or watch sport. go to the cinema or a concert
- consider spending a more extended period of time with each child once a year
Can you remember a particular example of your parent(s) showing love to you in this way?