Share a Link to this Message
The link has been copied to your clipboard; paste it anywhere you would like to share it.Close
Parenting Teens - August 28, 2012
Day 12 - Love Language - One to One Time
From Series: "Parenting Teenagers"
Powered by Series Engine
Time spent together is one of the five love languages.
- The importance of giving our teenagers our undivided attention
- doing something with them – it doesn’t have to be expensive
- ask them what they enjoy doing
- don’t set the bar too high – seize opportunities, go out for a pizza, walk the dog together, play or watch sport. go to the cinema or a concert
- consider spending a more extended period of time with each child once a year
Can you remember a particular example of your parent(s) showing love to you in this way?