Doing kind actions is one of the five love languages.
- see the regular kind actions you do on their behalf as a way of showing them your love
- look for opportunities to do something extra for them
- be careful not to rescue them otherwise they won’t learn from their mistakes
- give teenagers increasing responsibility
- don’t do everything for them
remind them to express gratitude for what we or others do for them
How could the list of ranked love languages you made yesterday be helpful in your parenting this week?