Share a Link to this Message
The link has been copied to your clipboard; paste it anywhere you would like to share it.Close
Parenting Children - September 7, 2012
Day 24 - Setting Boundaries Part II
From Series: "Parenting Children Ages 0-10"
Powered by Series Engine
Choose the Right Battles
- pause for thought
- stop to think about whether your child is: HALT
- H – Hungry
- A – Anxious
- L – Lonely
- T – Tired
- Or, are you?
Recognize natural childishness
- Recognize the difference between natural childishness and disobedience
- This halves the battles we have to fight
- Adjust your expectations according to their level of maturity
Maintain a Sense of Humour
- find ways to lighten the atmosphere
laugh together and with other parents
Complete the attached worksheet.