Share a Link to this Message
The link has been copied to your clipboard; paste it anywhere you would like to share it.Close
Parenting Children - September 16, 2012
Day 33 - Relationships with siblings and other children Part II
From Series: "Parenting Children Ages 0-10"
Powered by Series Engine
2. Don’t try to arbitrate every fight
- give them space to work out their own disagreements
- remain impartial- don’t always blame the older child or jump to conclusions
- intervene if they are hurting each other
- don’t allow unkind words or bullying
- think ahead for regular issues that cause disputes: take turns when possible
What are the main causes of arguments between your children? Or between your only child and his/her friends?