2. Don’t try to arbitrate every fight
- give them space to work out their own disagreements
- remain impartial- don’t always blame the older child or jump to conclusions
- intervene if they are hurting each other
- don’t allow unkind words or bullying
- think ahead for regular issues that cause disputes: take turns when possible
What are the main causes of arguments between your children? Or between your only child and his/her friends?
[todochecklist todoid=2159 title=”Mark as Complete:”] [oa_social_login]